The trail system for the Snowbirds is a complete loop around the town. From south at Howe Park to the north at Camp Marshall / 4H. The main corridor is Route 71. It connects to other clubs trail system. (Leicester to the east and Coldbrook to the north) You can ride from the Spencer trails all the way to the New Hampshire state line.
Trail maps will not be published on this site. This is due to non-members using the image and not bothering to join a club.
Remember your trail pass is valid for the entire state, not just Spencer. This map covers all snowmobile trails in the state.
SLEDMASS TRAIL MAP PREMIUM FEATURES:
- Displays trails, junctions and spurs to amenities
- Option for trail and junction labels, which can be toggled on and off.
- Statewide Trail Pass sales locations
- Clubhouses and club meeting locations
- Businesses and amenities, with info and phone numbers
- Tap to call a business directly within the app
- Parking areas, which can be toggled on and off
- Background map choice of street or satellite view
- Weather radar overlay (when cell reception is available)
- Map will keep centered while riding. A simple but important function
- Breadcrumb tracking records your trip
- Mark and save waypoints to record key locations and landmarks
- Create/tap a route to follow within the app, for those that plan ahead
- No cell service needed for navigation
If you are a trail worker and want to post your volunteer hours, please use this hyperlink to record your hours.